Makeup, Hairstyling + More.
Sometimes you need a space to get ready for your big day! We allow you and your bridal party a super girly space to prep, at no additional fee. Services start at $95.
Kismet Cosmetics offers a range of services to engaged couples to help them look and feel their very best on their big day. Their highly-skilled makeup artists believe that your nuptial beauty look should complement your outfit, theme, and overall wedding style. Both hair and makeup trials are available in advance, allowing you to discuss your vision with your makeup artist. These stylists are trained in a plethora of application techniques including contour, airbrush, and natural makeup. A range of pre-wedding treatments is also available to ensure that your skin is prepped and ready to go. This includes pampering treats as well as Kismet all-natural rapid rinse tanning solution!
All of these services are available in our studio location in Historic Downtown Covington, just a few blocks from the Southern Hotel.
Caitlin wanted to create a safe space where a bride-to-be can comfortably express herself. So she dedicated Gabrielle, a makeup artist, to be a bridal liaison. Gabrielle ensures your wants and ideas will come to fruition, by communicating your vision to the right artists. Gabrielle handles all coordination of your big day, so you can relax and be pampered.
- Artists On-Call 24/7. We take no chances in a post-Covid world. If an issue arrises with your scheduled artist, we do have artists On-Call to ensure services and deadlines are met.
- Communication. No-ghosting guaranteed.
- Dedicated Team Member to coordinating all your beauty needs leading up to the big day.
- In-Studio appointments available. We can accommodate your hair, makeup, spray tanning and other beauty needs for your other wedding related events, like Bridal Showers, Bridal portraits, bachelorette parties and more.
- Variety of stylists available, to ensure you will be 100% satisfied with your hair and makeup, no matter your beauty goals.
What To Look For in A Beauty Company:
- GOOD COMMUNICATION. When researching beauty service providers for your big day, communication is key. You need an attentive artist who can talk to you when any question arises. Kismet has a dedicated Bridal Liaison, whose job is solely to provide you answers to any and all questions you may have. Wondering if extensions would be a good idea with your style? Call Gabrielle!
- BROAD TEAM. Not every artist is well-versed in every single style. Some artists have a strength in natural makeup looks, while others do full glam best. Some can nail the Old Hollywood hair, while others specialize in up-dos. At Kismet, we created a beauty quiz to get an idea of your needs, to pair you with the right artist(s) for your wedding day.
- BRIDAL TRIALS. Luckily, at Kismet, we have a physical studio location where we can perform your bridal trials. We recommend getting a trial before to ensure a smoother wedding day application.
- POST COVID. We all learned a lesson in this post-covid world, sickness can arise and we must have a backup plan. We keep an artist on ‘standby’ for every wedding. Just in case the unthinkable happens, and someone begins to feel under the weather.
Quotes + Booking
QUOTES. Every quote is customized to each bride, because we offer discounted prices for multiple services. Looking for a quote for your big day? You can contact Gabrielle via email at email@example.com, call the studio at 985-900-2455, or fill out this form.
CONTRACT. We have digital contracts available that is sent via email.
DEPOSIT. We charge a $300 non-refundable deposit that WILL BE APPLIED to the wedding services. Your date is not reserved until the deposit is made and contract is signed. We understand, changes do occur, however our team of artists and staff do put time in effort into securing your date, therefore we do not offer refunds on the deposit. But all deposits will be applied to wedding day services. Deposits are NOT an additional charge on top of the quote.
Good Info To Have
- SERVICES NEEDED. It is good to have an idea of how many services you are in need of. We have seen it all! From 1 service, to 14 of each ready by 2pm. While your initial request doesn’t have to be the final amount of services, it is good to have a general estimate. This helps us reserve the correct amount of artists for your wedding day. We currently offer the following services on location: Hairstyling, Makeup, Spray Tanning, Eyelash Extensions and our Newly Launched Glitter Bar. We do offer package services as well.
- THE DETAILS. Location, date and time of wedding is very helpful to have. That way we can provide you with the appropriate quote.
- INSPIRATION. This isn’t a must, but if you have a general idea of the hair and makeup look you are looking to achieve, this will help us match you to the correct beauty team. Pinterest Boards are a plus! We created a little beauty quiz to help too.
What To Expect After Booking:
- VIBES. After booking with Kismet, Gabrielle will send you a questionnaire (if you hadn’t filled it out already), to get a better understanding of your beauty goals for your big day.
- ARTIST(S). After assessing your goals, Gabrielle will secure the best-fitting artist(s) for your style and needs.
- BRIDAL TRIALS. If you are wanting to schedule a Bridal Trial, Gabrielle will get it all setup for you. You can bring pictures to your trial, which lasts about an hour per service. This is to ensure we collect all feedback. Gabrielle will followup after to make sure you were 100% satisfied with your artists.
- TWO MONTHS OUT. Gabrielle will touchbase with you to gather the final details, such as estimated ready time, etc.
- FINAL PAYMENT. Final payment for services is due 60 days out. Gabrielle will send an invoice for final payment. If someone wishes to add a service within that 60 days, you can absolutely do so.
- TWO WEEKS PRIOR. Gabrielle will email some wedding week prep tips for your skin so you can be ready for your big day! Plus she will see if there are any additional services you might want, such as spray tanning, eyebrow waxing and more!
- WEEK OF WEDDING. Gabrielle will send you an itinerary along with day of best tips. Such as wearing a shirt with buttons, etc.
- THE DAY-OF. Artists will arrive a minimum of 15 minutes to setup and be ready for the first client.
- POST WEDDING. Gabrielle will followup with you after your wedding to ensure everything went smoothly and you were 100% happy.
“I highly recommend their services for all your bridal beauty needs! They are decisive, but flexible. My entourage was well taken care of, and the artists were very kind. I was overly delighted with make-up and hair! I truly felt like a beautiful, blushing bride!”Kristyn Williams
“Could not be happier with the service we received for our wedding! The hair and makeup artists were friendly, professional, and supportive. At every step of the way, they were checking to be sure that my vision as the bride was being fulfilled and even exceeded. Kismet services, including the glam/natural makeup, beautiful hair styles, and super-comfortable false lashes, make everyone feel beautiful and glowing, even though it was 90+ degrees outside the day of the ceremony. Wedding pictures looked that much better because of them. If you want professionals who will brighten your day and make you feel like the main character, hire Kismet for your next event!”Teresa Vall