“You need this! I have an obsession with lip scrubs and I will only purchase Kismet lip scrub from now on. I love that their products are natural and effective! This scrub gets the job done and leaves my lips buffed and ready for color!” – Madelynn
Constantly applying chapstick isn’t a real solution to your chapped lips. Chapstick just masks the underlying issue of dry lips. You need a real remedy that solves your chapped lips, for good.
Our Buff Collection of Sugar Lip Scrubs was designed with your skincare (and senses) in mind. Each all-natural formula was developed to stimulate healthier lips along with your sense of smell. A soft sugar-scrub that leaves your lips supple and ready for your favorite Kismet lip product.
First, we use fine grained sugar which is gentle, yet effective enough to buff dry skin away while stimulating better blood flow. Then the powerful trio of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Whipped Coconut Oil deeply moisturizes lips to heal even the driest skin while helping to create a protective barrier to prevent any further damage.
Here is where our lip scrubs stand out (again), we added Neem to our vegan blend. Neem is the ideal ingredient to treat super dry and super cracked lips. So whether your lips are in SOS mode or just need a little extra care, our Buff Sugar Lip Scrubs will have you ready for any lip color your heart desires.
Buff is made with 100% all natural oils and butters, making it safe enough to eat (although we didn’t say that…) and it comes in 5 delicious flavors:
- Bright & Bubbly – a refreshingly sweet pink champagne flavor
- Refresh-Mint – a sweet and creamy mint flavor
- Totally Baked – a freshly baked cake flavor
- Rum & Coconuts – a creamy colada flavor
- Cherry Limeade – just as expected, a sweet cherry limeade flavor
To Use: Simply apply a fingertip amount to your lips and rub them in to remove any dry, peeling skin. Wipe with a warm cloth. Lips are instantly softened. Safe to use nightly. Ditch that chapstick
- Fine Grain Sugar an exfoliant gentle enough to use on skin. It sloughs off dead skin cells and get the blood flowing to the lips. It also naturally hydrates.
- Agave Nectar sweetens and helps kill bacteria
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) conditions, tones and soothes your skin
- Cocoa Butter hydrates, nourishes and improves skin’s elasticity
- Whipped Coconut Oil softens skin and relieves dryness and flaking
- Neem ideal for treating dry, cracked skin, especially on lips
- Jojoba Oil helps to tame chafing and shaping and keep lips calm and comfortable
- Vitamin C Ester brightens and smooths you’re skin tone and helps minimize skin discoloration
- Sorbic Acid a natural preservative
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes lips and improves skin overall
Asana Nichols –
I’ve never done a lip scrub before , and now it’s my new favorite thing. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and also leaves a nice scent to them! The bright and bubbly smells so amazing!
MK HARRIS –
This scrub is perfect and makes my lips so soft and smooth!
You need this! I have an obsession with lip scrubs and I will only purchase Kismet lip scrub from now on. I love that their products are natural and effective! This scrub gets the job done and leaves my lips buffed and ready for color!
rebecca collins –
I have been searching for the perfect lip scrub and I finally found it! most scrubs always leave my lips feeling sticky and I end up having to wash with soap to get the residue off, but not this one! it feels so good and wipes off easy. the bright and bubbly smells amazing and I’m pretty sure it would taste just as good. its also perfect for the skin around the lips after wearing a surgical mask all day.
Love this scrub! I’ve purchased scrubs that have too much oil and no scrub, ones that smell artificial. These smell like the really thing! And they taste good. If I’m at my make desk I’ll do the scrub before I put my makeup on and just lick it off 😳
Love, love, love, love this lip scrub! I initially received a sample in my monthly Ipsy bag. I don’t usually like lip scrubs because they tend to be greasy and taste gross. I tried the sample (Bright and Bubbly) and Instantly fell in love. I’ve purchased several. Everyone is receiving a lip scrub the holiday! You need this lip scrub!
I adore this stuff! It’s indispensable when I’m wearing color on my lips and it’s my go-to for little Christmas gifts & throughout the year!
I ordered this in Cherry Limeade. A great scrub, it doesn’t tear my lips up like other scrubs I’ve tried. Great after a day of wearing matte lipstick, or just when my lips need some extra TLC.
Farrah Fettig –
I originally received a sample size of the Bright & Bubbly lip scrub in an Ipsy subscription box. My boyfriend and I immediately fell in love! I ended up ordering all five flavors. I have never used a lip scrub that works as well as these. Usually, lip scrubs dry my lips out horribly–not these! My personal favorite flavor is Rum & Coconuts. It tastes and smells CRIMINALLY good.