Clear Toxin-Removing Foaming Facial Cleanser
or 4 installments of $4.50 by More info
34 in stock
Bacteria, excess oil, free-radicals, and other toxins build up on your face throughout the day and even while you sleep. You need a safe and effective face wash that will detoxify your from these common skin woes.
Our Clear Toxin Removing Foaming Facial Cleanser fights breakouts and excess oil while killing acne-causing bacteria all with non-toxic ingredients. Our unique blend of organic oils clean and softens skin while Tea Tree Essential Oil detoxifies.
Our skin-caring face wash doesn’t contain any sulfates, it is not tested on animals and is 100% Vegan & Organic. You wouldn’t expect to clear the toxins from your body with a toxic product, would you?
To Use: Wet your face using warm water to open up your pores. Use one or two pumps to wash your face in gentle circles, morning and night.
Our formula is made as a concentrate, so all you need is 1-2 pumps per use. Just one bottle of Clear will last you an entire month!
Concentrated formula = less waste.
- Water – Thins out the product to make it easy to foam
- Organic Saponified Coconut Oil – Excellent moisturizer for the skin. Also help remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body. The oils also help prevent or reduce acne.
- Organic Saponified Olive Oil – Perfect skin moisturizer, gives a very clean feel and gently removes makeup. Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties, also relieves eczema and psoriasis. Extra mild and gentle & helps with acne.
- Organic Sunflower Oil – Rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E which help in promoting skin health. These vitamins act as antioxidants & help in regenerating damaged skin cells, as well as getting rid of the acne causing bacteria. Light and non-greasy so it gets absorbed in the skin easily without blocking the pores.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – Hydrating for the skin and helps reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It can also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis. A rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.
- Rosemary Extract – has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin. This herb’s medicinal qualities make it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Organic Shea Butter – Moisturizes dry skin, treats acne and blemishes. Reduces skin inflammation and has anti-aging and anti-free radical agent properties. Provides relief to itchy and peeling skin. Restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Can treat acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Can calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. Can help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Essential Oil Blend of Sweet Orange – Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Lavender – Help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Bergamot – antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neroli – Regenerative qualities, as well as antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Pain-relieving. This makes it useful to treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts.
- Vegetable Glycerin – soothes skin irritation, protects against infection and promote wound healing.
- Guar Gum – natural thickening element.
- Citric Acid – Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation. Helps to unclog pores and targets the skin’s hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Helps to even skin tone and helps to brighten, soften and smooth the skin.