Glitter is super messy to apply. But we created an all-natural gel with Aloe Vera and mixed it with Cosmetic Grade Glitters to make it easy to apply to your skin. Simple swipe along your cheekbones or on your chest for a festive glow!
Our hand-blended glitter combinations are sure to be the life of the party! Pick from one of our festive shades or create your own!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.
- Triethanolamine – an emulsifier or stabilizer.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E, an antioxidant, which helps fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Carbomer – used as an emulsifier to help stabilize and thicken solutions with different ingredient solubility.
- Tetrasodium EDTA – used as a preservative, also valued in skincare applications because of its ability to increase the penetrability of the natural skin barrier and allow deeper penetration by other ingredients.
- DMDM Hydantoin – a preservative in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Diazolidinyl Urea – prevents or retards bacterial growth, and thus protects cosmetics and personal care products from spoilage.