SCRUB MOISTURIZING BODY SUGAR SCRUB
7 in stock
Life is busy. We got you. You don’t have time to exfoliate then apply an intense moisturizing lotion or oil. And every single sugar scrub you try leaves your skin buffed, but feeling a little bit dry. You deserve more.
Our Scrub body scrub buffs your dead skin away with fine sugar crystals, while allowing the Coconut and Jojoba oil to penetrate deep into your skin. While Shea Butter helps to form a protective barrier to prevent moisture from escaping. The result? Smooth and well-oiled skin all just with one step.
You know when your skin is saturated with moisture and you pour more water and or beads up? That’s what happens instantly after just one use. Your skin will be visibly softer. No need to ever apply lotion after your shower again.
Frequently Bought With...
Afterglow Blue Exfoliating Clay
The most common cause of flaky foundation? Rough and bumpy skin. Deep exfoliation is needed at least once a week to keep pores unclogged and foundation sitting flawlessly. And some 'exfoliators' on the market just don't leave skin feeling as soft and supple as it should, leaving you wondering if you even exfoliated at all?
Proper exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. Basically, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
Afterglow is a deep blue exfoliating clay that not only buffs dead skin away, but also draws out impurities while fighting aging at the same time. We use a 'green' starch-based exfoliating agent called Polylactic Acid, that removes skin impurities for a deep skin cleansing that will give you clear results after the first use. This powerful scrubber is blended with a naturally occurring soft clay, Kaolin, that helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface. Together they are a powerhouse. One scrubs the dead skin and the other helps to remove it from your pores.
But what happens to your pores once you clear them out? Well, we thought of that! We added Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, which is a vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface. Niacinamide is like you women out there... doing it all!
It is time to stop dealing with rough and bumpy skin and start properly exfoliating with a powerful, natural product. The right exfoliator helps the skin to breathe and encourages the proper renewal of the skin cells. It is time to give your skin that Afterglow you have always dreamed of!
To Use: Apply a small amount to clean, damp skin. Massage with fingertips in a circular motion over the desired area for 3-5 minutes. Remove with a damp sponge. Use 1-2 times per week.
31 in stock
- Sucrose it acts as a natural exfoliator, beneficial in blemish control and helps to restore balance of the skins natural oils
- Petrolatum is used as a barrier to lock moisture in the skin
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter moisturizes and helps prevent skin’s moisture loss
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface
- Flavor Natural flavoring
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil nourishes, moisturizes, conditions and soothes skin
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil is an oily liquid wax that is very similar to the protective layer of the human skin. It is very skin friendly, easily absorbed
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) plays an important role in neutralizing free radicals, moisturizing skin, and improving the appearance of visible skin aging
- Tetrahexyledecyl Ascorbate It’s in the dermis that collagen, a protein that gives skin its youthful firmness and ability to resist wrinkles
- CI 16035 colorant
- Red 40 Lake colorant
- Yellow 6 Lake colorant
- Blue 1 Lake colorant