Perfect Hydrogel Eye Masks
From: $15.00 / month
“These eye masks are to die for! I never get enough sleep so dark circles and puffiness are a way of life for me- but not anymore! These eye masks make a HUGE difference in the appearance of my eyes and allow me to feel more confident and take on the day without wearing a ton of makeup trying to mask this problem area. Thank you! Their lipsticks and eyeliner are great too!” – Debra
There is not enough concealer in this world to cover the bags under my eyes. Luckily, there are some fantastic ingredients we put together to instantly brighten, tighten, and stimulate collagen production, into an easy-to-use hydrogel eye mask.
- Easy to apply gel masks stick to your face so you can multi-task while banishing those bags.
- Our main ingredients of Hylauronic Acid naturally infuses moisture into your skin to instantly refresh the look of your under eyes.
- We included a super ingredient, Beta-Glucan called the future of skincare. Derived from mushrooms, Beta Glucan stimulates the production of collagen, and it’s even 20% more hydrating than the hyaluronic acid we know and love.
- A blend of powerful peptides encourages collagen production to create an immediately visible difference after use.
Take the time to Perfect your skin before applying your makeup. Our lifting and firming Pre-Makeup Hydrogel Eye Masks are designed to leave your eye area looking less puffy and revitalized in just 10-15 minutes.
- Clinically tested, and proven to reduce the appearance of bags and dark circles instantly.
- Each box comes with 4, one-time use sets.
- The all-natural formula, made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.
Check out our reviews & video in the tabs below.
To Use: Apply masks onto a clean, dry under-eye area before your makeup application. Relax and enjoy for 15-20 minutes. Discard after use and gently pat the remaining serum into the skin. No need to rinse.
- Water (Aqua) helps hydrate skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps to restore the skin’s moisture, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Sodium Hyaluronate is gentle enough for use on most skin types, including acne-prone types. Sodium Hyaluronate smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s texture.
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum creates the gel-like feel to keep the product on your face.
- Beta-Glucan called the future of skincare, Derived from mushrooms, Beta Glucan stimulates the production of collagen, speeds up wound healing, soothes and calms skin due to its anti-irritant and strong anti-inflammatory properties, moisturizes, locks in natural moisture, is anti-aging and anti-wrinkle due to its anti-oxidant properties and it also helps repair your moisture barrier. It’s even 20% more hydrating than the hyaluronic acid we know and love.
- Allantoin moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin.
- Glycerin hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improve skin barrier function and skin mechanical properties.
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract Bearberry extract has a well-documented ability to BRIGHTEN skin, heal UV damage, and banish sunspots.
- Chondrus Crispus also is known as red algae, is a type of seaweed that’s a rich source of many nutrients for skin, including the pigment beta-carotene and potent antioxidants zeaxanthin, lutein, which help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure.
- Agar a derivative of marine algae, agar is speculated to provide improved moisture-retention, which may help to reduce skin dryness.
- Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract research has shown that the antioxidants in blueberries are particularly adept at shielding skin from the unwanted changes in skin that occur when it’s exposed to visible and infrared light. Essentially, the blueberries work to intercept damage before it takes hold, leading to healthier-looking skin.
- Disodium EDTA protects the integrity of skincare products from undergoing unwanted consistency changes, pH changes, odor changes, or texture changes.
- Adenosine functions as a good soothing and skin-restoring agent. Adenosine has proven anti-wrinkle benefits due to its ability to energize skins surface so it looks smoother and younger. Naturally present throughout the body, adenosine is a beneficial ingredient all skin types can use.
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract aka Acai berry has powerful antioxidant properties, and it reduces skin irritation and redness significantly.
- Panthenol ingredient accelerates healing in the skin.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract Cellular Extracts are naturally multifunctional, and the Australian Blackberry offers a powerful combination of Anthocyanin, Phenolic compounds, and Quercetin that target a wide range of applications – Ideal for anti-aging skincare, skin repair, fine lines and wrinkles, and collagen support.
- Amica Montana Extract reduces puffiness
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract used as a hydrating and moisturizing ingredient in face and body lotions, and as anti-aging.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide 14 is a gentle and non-irritating natural bioactive SmartPeptide shown to stimulate fibroblasts, increase collagen production, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and even skin tone.
- Betaine is useful in anti-aging products to help prevent wrinkles. Its moisturizing properties soften skin’s texture and effectively fills creases to reduce the deep appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract can help soothe the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds, and scars. When applied topically, the compound aloin in aloe vera blocks up to 30% of the UV rays and protects the skin from sun damage.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract is great for two things: anti-aging and skin-smoothing. It is high in antioxidants to protect your skin from free radicals, and to help it maintain youthful elasticity for longer.
- Xanthan Gum helps to thicken the product so it will help stick the masks to your face.
- Carbomer helps to stabilize the formula
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide 38 stimulates collagen production
- Steareth 20 helps ensure all ingredients blend well together to be effective
- Butylene Glycol humectants can help to boost the skin’s ability to retain moisture from the air.
- Phenoxyethanol helps to stabilize the product to keep it safe and effective
- Sodium Benzoate natural preservative
- Polysorbate 60 helps to thicken the serum
- Citric Acid natural preservative