Streamlined Liquid Eyeliner
or 4 installments of $4.50 by More info
Low stock, only 19 left
Enough! Enough with the eyeliners that smudge or melt off your lids. Enough with a messy line. Enough already. You deserve an eyeliner that will last through your full day of kids, work, and working out. All while being super easy and precise to apply.
Streamlined uses a uniquely designed felt tip pen to make it easier than ever to get that crisp, sharp line us beauty newbies dream of. Most eyeliner pens and pencils are just too thick and cause raccoon eyes. Not with Streamlined. Get as thin of a line as you would like to make those winged eyes match on BOTH sides. You don’t need to be a makeup veteran to nail it, every time.
Now that you created the perfect wing, it needs to last. And boy does this stuff stay! You have practiced that winged eye, and you nailed it, now you need it to last all day and into the night to show it off. Done and done.
Our one-of-a-kind formula applies easily like a liquid pen but defines sharply like a gel. Oh and did we mention it is quick-dry? It dries within seconds. Watery-eyes won’t disturb this eyeliner, no way!
Check out our video in the ‘Video’ tab below.
DIRECTIONS: With cap tightly closed, shake before each application to allow blending beads to thoroughly mix the formula.
- Aqua ((Water) Eau) helps the formula to go on smooth
- Triethanolamine helps to thicken the formula to make it easier to apply
- Propylene Glycol humectant that hydrates the skin
- Alcohol helps to quickly dry the formula and to keep the color lasting all day and into the night
- Stearic Acid helps to thicken the formula for precise application
- Xanthan Gum helps to give the eyeliner a gel-like finish
- Glyceryl Stearate skin conditioner
- Hectorite a naturally occurring clay mineral that helps to thicken the formula
- Cellulose helps provide good slip for a smooth application
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer increases the thickness of the formula, for the best application
- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) natural colorants
Putting Kismet's Streamlined Eyeliner To The Test! Our non-trained model, Jacki Jing, gives the old college try to three eyeliners. Reactions are real (and dramatic to make the video more fun). But reality is, this is a competition. We stand by our Eyeliner being the most precise, and effective on the market. Are you ready for the challenge?
Battle Of The Eyeliners
Video embedding powered by Webilop
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.