Custom Glitter Blend
Feeling creative? Make your own color blend glitter! Simply select 1-3 colors to combine.
Please Note: All Sales on Custom Glitter Blends are Final.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.
- Triethanolamine – an emulsifier or stabilizer.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E, an antioxidant, which helps fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Carbomer – used as an emulsifier to help stabilize and thicken solutions with different ingredient solubility.
- Tetrasodium EDTA – used as a preservative, also valued in skincare applications because of its ability to increase the penetrability of the natural skin barrier and allow deeper penetration by other ingredients.
- DMDM Hydantoin – a preservative in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Diazolidinyl Urea – prevents or retards bacterial growth, and thus protects cosmetics and personal care products from spoilage.