Lovely Liquid Illuminator
or 4 installments of $4.50 by More info
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way)
This product is perfect for everyone! Whether you are looking for a subtle face highlight or even a full-body glow you can’t go wrong with the Lovely Liquid Illuminator! – Aislynn
An easy, one-step product to give your skin a dewy, glowing, cared-for—look. A highlighting concentrate with staying power and a natural glow finish.
- Concentrated formula makes it buildable and long-lasting
- Control your glow by applying with the precise treatment pump and blend seamlessly onto cheekbones, brow bones, the Cupid’s bow, and eyelids
- Layers easily over makeup and come in three high-impact shades that give you the glow you want, where you want
- Same ingredients used in illuminating foundations, so you can be confident the end result is natural
Too often you find illuminators that overdo it. Way too much shimmer, way too much glow. The end result? An oily finish that doesn’t look natural. I wanted to create a product that was fool-proof while remaining natural. I loved the look of illuminating foundations, why couldn’t I use those same ingredients to create a concentrated formula? That is what I did. I created a the ideal concentrated formula for us natural makeup-wearing women. Wear it alone, without makeup to give a glow, or blend in with your full makeup look. It is so versatile!
10 mL | .33 Fl Oz
- Natural formula, thoroughly tested
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to use
Check out our video in the ‘video’ tab below.
- Rosy is ideal for the fairest skin colors, a pinky glow
- Goldie is perfect for light, medium and olive skin tones
- Toasty is great for deeper, darker, richer skin tones
Have a question? Look at our Q&A tab below to either find your questions answered or to ask it! If you want a more instant answer, use our handy chat feature in the bottom right corner of the website.
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol is a humectant that hydrates your skin, naturally
- Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil helps ensure a healthy skin barrier by complementing the skin’s natural supply of ceramides and lipids.
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Isopropyl Lanolate
- Stearic Acid
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Zea mays (Corn) Starch
- Lanolin Wax
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Hexylene Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Propyl Gallate
- Mica CI 77019
- Titanium Dioxide CI 7789
- Iron Oxides CI 77491
Summer is here, but achieving that perfect summer glow is always a challenge. Here are are some easy steps. All you need is your favorite bronzer, blush, our Lovely Illuminators and your favorite Polished Lip Plumping Gloss.
You Glow Girl
Video embedding powered by Webilop
Questions and answers of the customers
- A There are no restrictions on colorant around the skin of the eyes but because the formula is semi-liquid that is mineral powder base, application should stay away from entering the eyes opening.