Afterglow Blue Exfoliating Clay
or 4 installments of $9.00 by More info
16 in stock
The most common cause of flaky foundation? Rough and bumpy skin. Deep exfoliation is needed at least once a week to keep pores unclogged and foundation sitting flawlessly. And some ‘exfoliators’ on the market just don’t leave skin feeling as soft and supple as it should, leaving you wondering if you even exfoliated at all?
Proper exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. Basically, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
Afterglow is a deep blue exfoliating clay that not only buffs dead skin away, but also draws out impurities while fighting aging at the same time. We use a ‘green’ starch-based exfoliating agent called Polylactic Acid, that removes skin impurities for a deep skin cleansing that will give you clear results after the first use. This powerful scrubber is blended with a naturally occurring soft clay, Kaolin, that helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface. Together they are a powerhouse. One scrubs the dead skin and the other helps to remove it from your pores.
But what happens to your pores once you clear them out? Well, we thought of that! We added Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, which is a vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface. Niacinamide is like you women out there… doing it all!
It is time to stop dealing with rough and bumpy skin and start properly exfoliating with a powerful, natural product. The right exfoliator helps the skin to breathe and encourages the proper renewal of the skin cells. It is time to give your skin that Afterglow you have always dreamed of!
To Use: Apply a small amount to clean, damp skin. Massage with fingertips in a circular motion over the desired area for 3-5 minutes. Remove with a damp sponge. Use 1-2 times per week.
Frequently Bought With...
Perky Argireline Spray
"I started using this product and after a few months my mom noticed and decided she wanted a bottle. now my aunt that has started noticing my moms skin and she called me asking for the product information! I should also mention that my aunt is a botox user and has started using the product after seeing my mom and me:) it has a very pleasant fragrance and I look forward to spritzing my face and neck everyday!" - Rebecca
First off, Perky is non-toxic. You won’t run the risk of any toxins entering your body. Secondly, it is safe and effective. Perky uses natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid to boost the skin’s moisture and firmness.
Now let’s talk about the star ingredient. Argireline is a plant-derived compound that acts similar to botox. Like botox, Argireline freezes nerve-to-muscle potential, but without the needles. When applied regularly, Argireline relaxes the muscles around fine lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet and forehead furrows. It stimulates your body to build more tiny blood vessels called capillaries. Capillaries nourish skin tissue at a cellular level to help your body produce its own, natural, and new collagen. Argireline reduces wrinkles by up to 30% after 30 days of application.
Did you know that a Spray application is more effective than a cream or serum when it comes to Argireline? Creams and serums do not allow this fabulous ingredient to penetrate deep enough for drastic effects. So spray away!
But you wouldn’t stop there now, would you? We added Matrixyl which is a peptide that stimulates your skin to produce new collagen and elastin naturally.
Lastly, we added Hyaluronic Acid which helps to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating an immediate plumping effect. Since you are giving skin a major boost of hydration with Hyaluronic Acid, the skin can focus on other things like increased cell production. To sum it up, your skin will be smoother and plumper.
But here is the beauty of Perky, if you do get Botox, Perky will help the effects of Botox last longer! Fewer visits to the doctor give you more time to knock those items of your to-do list. Visiting the Botox-doc every 2-3 months shouldn’t be on that list!
4 Oz | 118 mL
Each bottle is solid white, to protect the formula from sunlight. Our standout gold sprayer provides a fine mist to ensure a refreshing and effective spritz, each and every time. Each bottle is approximately 3 month supply.
To Use: On a freshly cleansed face, apply by spraying to fully saturate. Use generously and be sure to cover your face and neck. Using your fingertips, tap to help plump and dry. Let dry for 10-15 minutes. Can apply prior to your normal makeup application. And this formula is made to work with spray or self-tanners. Use twice a day, morning, and night.
Smoother, plumper skin without the health, money, and time sacrifice IS possible. And it comes in a classic white and gold, easy-to-use bottle. Unlock your natural beauty and stop wasting your time on unnatural quick fixes. Snag your bottle of liquid gold today!
Have a question? Look at our Q&A tab below to either find your questions answered or to ask it! If you want a more instant answer, use our handy chat feature in the bottom right corner of the website.
6 in stock
- Water moisturizes and allows product to penetrate
- Kaolin is a naturally occurring soft clay that helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface
- Stearic Acid protect skin’s surface against water loss and help shore up skin’s protective barrier
- Polylactic Acid “green” starch-based exfoliating agent with a mechanical action that removes skin impurities for deep skin cleansing. It, therefore, helps the skin to breathe and encourages the proper renewal of the epidermis
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture
- Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air
- Cetearyl Alcohol is used to help soften the skin
- Decyl Glucoside helps prevent skin’s dryness
- Niacinamide Also known as vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface.
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate ability to penetrate deep and help skin to repair itself.
- Cetearyl Olivate moisturizes and softens skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate is smaller than hyaluronic acid and is able to move more freely into the deeper layers of the skin. This is an advantage since it is a powerful humectant that attracts and holds on to water, making it the ultimate skin moisturizer.
- Panthenol helps moisturizes skin
- Allantoin Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin. With the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue, it’s a great all-rounder for keeping skin at the top of its game.
- Sorbitol is an excellent humectant to help prevent moisture loss
- Sorbitan Olivate moisturizes and softens skin
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract helps to soothe skin
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract skin-soothing and antioxidant effects
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract reduces redness, inflammation, and irritation. It has antibacterial, healing, UV protection properties
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract helps to soothe skin
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract is used to treat several skin diseases that are connected to inflammation including atopic dermatitis, rosacea, or eczema.
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil highly concentrated niacinamide serum that effectively tightens and minimizes the look of sagging pores and rough bumps caused by age or sun damage.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil skin-conditioning agent
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil offers many benefits to our skin including anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, skin protection, moisturizing and skin hydrating and anti-viral benefits.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil its capabilities as antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, soothing, and toning. It can be used to treat acne, oily skin, and cellulite
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil soothes skin
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, iodine, and other nourishing antioxidants, and it works like a humectant
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil a light oil suitable for the care of acne, oily and combination skin
- Tocopherol is known as an antioxidant superhero that provides awesome protection for your skin
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener and moisturizes skin
- Caprylyl Glycol is a humectant, meaning it’s a substance that helps the skin retain water
- Hexylene Glycol natural preservative
- Phenoxyethanol prevents bacteria growth
- Ethylhexylglycerin natural perservative
- Fragrance light scent
- Ci 77007 color