Unblurred Calming & Clearing Beauty Serum
8 in stock
The last thing you’d thought you would be worried about in your 30s would be acne, right? If you are like the 45% of the women out there who are way past puberty but still find hormonal skin issues plaque you, then Unblurred can help relieve that pain. Because not only does it fight common skin issues, like hormonal acne and redness, but it also fights aging at the same time. No need to choose between which issue you will be battling today, tackle both aging and acne in one bottle.
Unblurred it an antioxidant-rich treatment serum that helps lighten, brighten, and clear common skin issues. The beauty serum is an intensive treatment for skin that is showing signs of aging, redness & hormonal skin issues but it will also improve skin tone, texture, and firmness.
So how does one little serum do-it-all? Like you, it has learned how to multi-task everything! First, it is blended with Witch Hazel which is proven to help combat redness and bacteria-causing acne. Then it mixes in 10% Vitamin C, which is powerful in fighting aging and protecting against free radicals all while brightening skin to restore its youthful glow.
But we would be amiss if we didn’t tell you about the other little things that make Unblurred so great, like you! Unblurred uses two types of humectants to boosts skin’s moisture levels to the highest they can. Your skin will look instantly firmer and plumper. We finished the formula with a little common ingredient, that is so powerful, Aloe Vera. Reducing inflammation is so important as you age, and this classic extract will keep redness at bay.
A few weeks of using this all-in-one treatment, you will be ready to ditch the filter and live life Unblurred.
To Use: After cleansing, apply 4-5 drops onto dry face, neck, and chest. Follow with an intensive hydrating cream.
Frequently Bought With...
Perky Argireline Spray
First off, Perky is non-toxic. You won’t run the risk of any toxins entering your body. Secondly, it is safe and effective. Perky uses natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid to boost the skin’s moisture and firmness.
Now let’s talk about the star ingredient. Argireline is a plant-derived compound that acts similar to botox. Like botox, Argireline freezes nerve-to-muscle potential, but without the needles. When applied regularly, Argireline relaxes the muscles around fine lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet and forehead furrows. It stimulates your body to build more tiny blood vessels called capillaries. Capillaries nourish skin tissue at a cellular level to help your body produce its own, natural, and new collagen. Argireline reduces wrinkles by up to 30% after 30 days of application.
Did you know that a Spray application is more effective than a cream or serum when it comes to Argireline? Creams and serums do not allow this fabulous ingredient to penetrate deep enough for drastic effects. So spray away!
But you wouldn’t stop there now, would you? We added Matrixyl which is a peptide that stimulates your skin to produce new collagen and elastin naturally.
Lastly, we added Hyaluronic Acid which helps to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating an immediate plumping effect. Since you are giving skin a major boost of hydration with Hyaluronic Acid, the skin can focus on other things like increased cell production. To sum it up, your skin will be smoother and plumper.
But here is the beauty of Perky, if you do get Botox, Perky will help the effects of Botox last longer! Less visits to the doctor gives your more time to knock those items of your to-do list. Visiting the Botox-doc every 2-3 months shouldn’t be on that list!
The results: Some people see and feel immediate results, like fine lines and wrinkles being relaxed and face looking fuller. Others will notice drastic results within the first two weeks. Full results will be experienced within 80 days with consistent daily use.
To Use: On a freshly cleansed face, apply by spraying to fully saturate. Use generously and be sure to cover your face and neck. Using your fingertips, tap to help plump and dry. Let dry for 10-15 minutes. Can apply prior to your normal makeup application. And this formula is made to work with spray or self-tanners. Use twice a day, morning, and night.
15 in stock
- Deionized Water is extremely purified in the production of cosmetic products and in that sense, slightly better
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes free radicals, reducing the amount of damage that they can do to cells. When applied topically to the skin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate can help slow down the aging process and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Witch Hazel Extract can tighten the skin and helps reduce swelling, help repair broken skin, and fight bacteria
- Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air
- Carbomer helps to thicken the serum
- Citric Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid used in personal care products to adjust the acidity or promote skin peeling and re-growth in the case of anti-aging products
- Phenoxyethanol preservative against bacterial contamination
- Caprylyl Glycol is a humectant, meaning it’s a substance that helps the skin retain water.
- Sorbic Acid natural preservative
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice soothes skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory
- L-Arginine helps to protect the skin from free radicals, increase skin hydration, and boost collagen production
- Sodium Hyaluronate is smaller than hyaluronic acid and is able to move more freely into the deeper layers of the skin. This is an advantage since sodium hyaluronateis a powerful humectant that attracts and holds on to water, making it the ultimate skin moisturizer.