Concealers should be able to be worn alone, under foundation or over it without creasing or causing more skin issues. Edit creamy concealer is infused with anti-inflammatory extract, Centipede Cunninghamii, that helps the healing and regeneration of skin cells while protecting from free radicals. We added some natural Beeswax to make it waterproof and blended enough lightweight pigment to cover and disguise uneven skin tones and dark circles.
To Use: For the best under eye coverage, choose a shade 1-2 times lighter than your foundation. Apply a small amount and blend. For the best skin imperfection coverage, choose a coordinating or slightly lighter shade to your foundation. Apply and blend. You can wear alone, under or over foundation.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate is an Emollient, moisturizer
- Petrolatum Lubricant helps prevent evaporation of moisture from skin and protects
- Phenyl Trimethicone Skin Protectant
- Silica All natural thickener
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) Seals in moisture
- Myristyl Lactate Emollient
- Polyethylene Emulsifier
- Centipeda Cunninghamii Extract Anti-inflammatory, renews skin cells provides a sunscreen agent
- Natural Fragrance Fragrance
- Tocopherol Vitamin E, antioxidant
- May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491/77492/CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Mica (CI 77091).