Cheeky: The Cooling & Calming Bum Scrub
3 in stock
“Will have your bathroom smelling amazing and your bum feeling like heaven. I can’t get enough of this scrub! I tell everyone about it. It’s the first thing I do when I get in the shower. And the fragrance makes me happy.” – Rebecca
Time to give your backside some love! Reduce the appearance of cellulite, bumps, and acne with this super-rich coffee scrub. Your bum will be cool to the touch… Cheeky!
Coffee stimulates blood flow & promotes collagen production: this leaves your bum not only looking perky & even, but feeling softer than ever.
Shea Oil calms and reduces redness and inflammation, plus it helps speed up your skin’s healing process.
Dead Sea Salt
Added exfoliation to tackle dry, flaky skin without irritation. Anti-bacterial to fight breakouts
A bodyguard to protect your skin from free radicals, promoting healing and fading scars.
Crushed Mint Leaves
An all-natural way to brighten your skin’s complexion and fight acne, all while cooling and soothing your skin.
100% All-Natural. Vegan. Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Cruelty-Free. USA Made.
To Use: Once your skin is wet, cover your body in the scrub. Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from top to toe. Focus on areas that want extra attention by scrubbing them for longer: scars, stretch marks, breakouts or cellulite. Rinse and get your glow on.
- Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt) – enhances your skin cells’ metabolism and increases blood flow to the areas you apply it. Can make you look younger and more hydrated and can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Sucrose (Sugar) – acts as a natural exfoliator.
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) – effective for soothing skin and reducing irritation and itching.
- Organic Coffee (Coffea Arabica Powder) – Boosts collagen production, firms skin, reduces redness, improves texture. Boosts circulation and helps makes skin brighter.
- Hershey’s Cocoa Powder – helps to soften, clear, and detoxify your skin.
- Valrhona Cocoa Powder – increases the elasticity of your skin, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Coffee Essential Oil – antioxidants found in coffee essential oil can help to reduce oxidative stress in the skin, increasing blood flow to those cells and preventing infections and chronic disease. This oil will also help counter the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and blemishes, while also improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Chocolate Extract – help to soften, clear, and detoxify
- Peppermint Essential Oil – naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Has a cooling effect which soothes irritation and inflammation due to acne.
- Crushed Mint Leaves – a mild astringent agent that helps to tone your skin naturally. Clears off the dead cells, removes the dirt from the pores and revamps your skin to a smoother, supple and well -hydrated tone. Also retains the moisture in your skin by tightening the pores.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) – regenerates and soothes the skin, protects it from external factors (such as UV rays or wind) and is also rich in antioxidants.
- Coconut Sugar – a gentle and natural exfoliate.
- Coconut Oil – hydrates, protects and smooths skin. Reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, as well as providing antioxidants to the skin.
- Shea Oil – High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Rice Bran Oil – improves circulation, evens out skin tone. Increases skin’s natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- Glycerin – increases skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface. It’s also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
- Kaolinite (White Clay) – gently sloughs away dull dead skin, absorbing impurities from your pores, and leaving your skin soft.
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arudinacea) – promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin.
- Comfrey Root Powder (Symphytum Officinale) – reduces inflammation.
- Calendula Powder – antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that make it useful in healing wounds and soothing eczema.
- Rice Bran Powder (Oryza sativa) – resurfaces skin to visibly smooth wrinkles, refine rough, bumpy texture, brighten tone & unclog pores.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis) – improves circulation and is slightly antibacterial, promotes skin metabolism and also contains powerful antioxidants.
- Echinacea Powder – improves skin hydration and reduces wrinkles.
- Citric Acid – Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation. Unclogs pores, targets the skin’s hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Evens skin tone, helps to brighten, soften and smooth the skin.
- Sorbic Acid (natural preservative) – keeps product from spoiling.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis). – a moisturizing antibacterial antioxidant. Noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.