Grind: Golden Mocha Coffee Scrub
19 in stock
“I can not say enough about this scrub. It is my absolute FAVORITE scrub I’ve ever used. It is even gentle enough that I can use it on my face when I feel like it needs a fresh start. I love the extra gold flecks it leaves on my skin too! Makes me feel extra pretty!” – MR
Rise and Grind! Stimulate your skin, and senses, with our Golden Mocha Coffee Scrub. Say bye-bye to unsightly bumps and imperfections, and hello to glowing, healthier skin. Gold shimmer included.
Coffee stimulates blood flow & promotes collagen production: this leaves your skin not only looking perky & even, but feeling softer than ever.
Using shea butter on your body, especially red areas, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
A bodyguard to protect your skin from free radicals, promoting healing and fading scars.
Dead Sea Salt
Added exfoliation to tackle dry, flaky skin without irritation. Anti-bacterial to fight breakouts
Gold Glow Dust
Tiny golden specs hug your skin after scrubbing to transform you into a glowing goddess.
To Use: Once your skin is wet, cover your body in the scrub. Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from top to toe. Focus on areas that want extra attention by scrubbing them for longer: scars, stretch marks, breakouts or cellulite. Rinse and get your glow on.
100% All-Natural. Vegan. Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Cruelty-Free. USA Made.
- Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt) – enhances your skin cells’ metabolism and increases blood flow to the areas you apply it. Can make you look younger and more hydrated and can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Sucrose (Sugar) – acts as a natural exfoliator.
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) – effective for soothing skin and reducing irritation and itching.
- Organic Coffee (Coffea Arabica Powder) – Boosts collagen production, firms skin, reduces redness, improves texture. Boosts circulation and helps makes skin brighter.
- Hershey’s Cocoa Powder – helps to soften, clear, and detoxify your skin.
- Valrhona Cocoa Powder – increases the elasticity of your skin, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Coffee Essential Oil – antioxidants found in coffee essential oil can help to reduce oxidative stress in the skin, increasing blood flow to those cells and preventing infections and chronic disease. This oil will also help counter the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and blemishes, while also improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Chocolate Extract – help to soften, clear, and detoxify
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) – regenerates and soothes the skin, protects it from external factors (such as UV rays or wind) and is also rich in antioxidants.
- Coconut Sugar – a gentle and natural exfoliate.
- Coconut Oil – hydrates, protects and smooths skin. Reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, as well as providing antioxidants to the skin.
- Shea Oil – High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Rice Bran Oil – improves circulation, evens out skin tone. Increases skin’s natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- Glycerin – increases skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface. It’s also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
- Kaolinite (White Clay) – gently sloughs away dull dead skin, absorbing impurities from your pores, and leaving your skin soft.
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arudinacea) – promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin.
- Comfrey Root Powder (Symphytum Officinale) – reduces inflammation.
- Calendula Powder – antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that make it useful in healing wounds and soothing eczema.
- Rice Bran Powder (Oryza sativa) – resurfaces skin to visibly smooth wrinkles, refine rough, bumpy texture, brighten tone & unclog pores.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis) – medicinal qualities make it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Echinacea Powder – improves skin hydration and reduces wrinkles.
- Citric Acid – Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation. Unclogs pores, targets the skin’s hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Evens skin tone, helps to brighten, soften and smooth the skin.
- Sorbic Acid (natural preservative) – keeps product from spoiling.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) – a moisturizing antibacterial antioxidant. Noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- Gold Mica