Beautify All-Natural Lip Conditioner
$10.00 – $14.00
How nice would it be to apply a lip conditioner at night, and have soft, protected lips the entire next day? Ditch that chapstick and apply this all-natural lip treatment nightly for hydrated lips for 24 hours. Your lips should be sporting your favorite lip gloss, not wearing plain Jane chapstick.
Every best-dressed lip needs the perfect lip conditioner to keep them kissably soft and supple. Sweet, healing, and refreshing all in one jar.
Pretty much every ingredient in this jar of goodness helps to form a protective barrier to keep lips hydrated and soft in even the most extreme weather. From the Shea Butter to the Jojoba Oil, your lips will never need to touch a chapstick again.
And you have 4 different delicious flavors to choose from:
- Bright & Bubbly – a sweet and refreshing pink champagne
- Refresh-Mint – a sweet and creamy mint
- Rum & Coconuts – creamy colada flavor
- Totally Baked – a treat that tastes of cake
- Cherry Limeade – A blast from the Sonic past
To Use: After using our Buff All-Natural Sugar Lip Scrub, gently massage a small amount of Beautify Lip Conditioner onto your lips. You can use it at nighttime as a lip mask or apply throughout the day for even more protection.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) it protects your lips from cold and dry weather, and reduces your chances of dry lips
- Avocado Butter reduces and prevents wrinkles
- Soy wax Makes lips super soft
- Agave Nectar promotes moisture retention on soft sensitive lips
- Whipped Coconut Oil moisturizes and helps protect lips from any further damage
- Cocoa Butter adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures and indoor heat that can leave your lips dried out. Vitamin E is known for its restorative skin
- Jojoba Oil forms a protective barrier over dry or chapped lips to lock in moisture and leave them feeling soft and smooth – even in cold weather conditions!
- Vitamin C Ester Super-healing Vitamin C balm helps repair dry, chapped lips. Vitamin C retextures and smoothes fine lines, while a core of VitaminE and natural oils delivers soothing moisture.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) promotes cell turnover and regeneration, using it on dry lips brings new cells to the surface faster.
- Sorbic Acid natural preservative