Buff All-Natural Lip Scrub
Only 6 left in stock (more on the way)
Constantly applying chapstick isn’t a real solution to your chapped lips. Chapstick just masks the underlying issue of dry lips. You need a real remedy that solves your chapped lips, for good.
Our Buff Collection of Sugar Lip Scrubs was designed with your skincare (and senses) in mind. Each all-natural formula was developed to stimulate healthier lips along with your sense of smell. A soft sugar-scrub that leaves your lips supple and ready for your favorite Kismet lip product.
First, we use fine grained sugar which is gentle, yet effective enough to buff dry skin away while stimulating better blood flow. Then the powerful trio of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Whipped Coconut Oil deeply moisturizes lips to heal even the driest skin while helping to create a protective barrier to prevent any further damage.
Here is where our lip scrubs stand out (again), we added Neem to our vegan blend. Neem is the ideal ingredient to treat super dry and super cracked lips. So whether your lips are in SOS mode or just need a little extra care, our Buff Sugar Lip Scrubs will have you ready for any lip color your heart desires.
Buff is made with 100% all natural oils and butters, making it safe enough to eat (although we didn’t say that…) and it comes in 5 delicious flavors:
- Bright & Bubbly – a refreshingly sweet pink champagne flavor
- Refresh-Mint – a sweet and creamy mint flavor
- Totally Baked – a freshly baked cake flavor
- Lemon to my Cello – a creamy and sweet lemon flavor
- Cherry Limeade – just as expected, a sweet cherry limeade flavor
To Use: Simply apply a fingertip amount to your lips and rub them in to remove any dry, peeling skin. Wipe with a warm cloth. Lips are instantly softened. Safe to use nightly. Ditch that chapstick!
Frequently Bought With...
Bright & Bubbly All-Natural Lip Conditioner
Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Cruelty-Free. USA Made.
40 in stock
- Fine Grain Sugar an exfoliant gentle enough to use on skin. It sloughs off dead skin cells and get the blood flowing to the lips. It also naturally hydrates.
- Agave Nectar sweetens and helps kill bacteria
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) conditions, tones and soothes your skin
- Cocoa Butter hydrates, nourishes and improves skin’s elasticity
- Whipped Coconut Oil softens skin and relieves dryness and flaking
- Neem ideal for treating dry, cracked skin, especially on lips
- Jojoba Oil helps to tame chafing and shaping and keep lips calm and comfortable
- Vitamin C Ester brightens and smooths you’re skin tone and helps minimize skin discoloration
- Sorbic Acid a natural preservative
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes lips and improves skin overall
Want flawless lips? It is all in the #PrepWork. Here are our expert tips for pulling off the perfect lip.
It is all in the #PrepWork
Video embedding powered by Webilop