Baby Lip Plumping Gloss
48 in stock
As sweet and soft as a baby, this lip gloss offers up the ideal pinky-nude pout! The perfect everyday gloss! Plump your lips and reduce wrinkles in one simple swipe. This whisper lightweight treatment moisturizes and provides a natural, glossy finish.
Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Cruelty-Free. USA Made.
The Polished Collection
Our Polished Collection of lip plumping glosses use a naturally-derived glycerin to help prevent moisture loss, which causes thin, aged-appearing lips. Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E will moisturize your lips at the same time. This fabulous, everyday-wear collection is just like your typical lip gloss format, but will never be sticky. Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Cruelty-Free. USA Made.
- Polybutene – a light colored, nondrying, sticky liquid used in the formulation of lip glosses.
- Mineral Oil – Locks moisture into the skin, softens skin, and improves skin barrier function
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture.
- Paraffin – a natural emollient, helping make skin supple and soft.
- Beeswax – hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin.
- Isononyl Isononanoate – a skin conditioning emollient that leaves a silky feeling on the skin
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil – Jojoba oil, naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for basically every skin type; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin, hydrates dry skin and helps can even be used on acne and breakouts.
- Phenoxyethanol – antimicrobial and highly effective in preventing the growth of fungi, bacteria, and yeast in a product formula.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E, an antioxidant, which helps fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Caprylyl Glycol – a substance that helps the skin retain water.
- Ethylhexylgylcerin – a conditioning agent and preservative.
- Hexylene Glycol – a solvent and viscosity agent used in many skin care products.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil – Castor oil, helps fight inflammation, reduce bacteria and soothe irritated skin.
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite – a bulking agent and a viscosity-increasing agent.
- Tin Oxide – gives the product a glossy, pearlescent effect
- Silica – improves collagen production.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Red 7/CI 15850, Iron Oxides/CI 77492, Iron Oxides/CI 77499, Red 28/CI 45410, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 6/CI 15850, Yellow 6/CI 15985.