Classic Liquid Lipstick
20 in stock
A sweet shade of nude with hints of pink and peach. The lightest and most nude of our liquid lipsticks, Classic is the perfect shade for everyday. If you like just a hint of pink, then this is the lippy for you.
Coordinating Edge Lip Liner
Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Cruelty-Free. USA Made.
The Succulent Collection
Our Succulent Collection of Liquid Lipsticks are the perfect blend between a gloss and a traditional lipstick. With one simple swipe, your favorite color applies like a gloss but sets like a lipstick. Long-lasting, ultra-moisturizing and highly pigmented. This collection was featured on CNBC’s Billion Dollar Buyer. Full coverage of a lipstick with a creamy and luxurious application of a wand. Advanced polymers and intense pigments give you long-lasting, brilliant color with high shine. A natural blend of essential extracts and resin help provide soft and supple lips while Vitamins C & E condition and heal. Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, 100% Vegan, Phthalate-Free, Cruelty-Free and USA Made.
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate – a skin-conditioning agent.
- Octyldodecanol – used as a texture enhancer in moisturizers and lip products due to its lubricating and emollient properties.
- Polybutene – a light colored, nondrying, sticky liquid used in the formulation of lip glosses.
- Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina) – used for binding, emulsion stabilizing, opacifying, viscosity controlling and stability.
- Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate – used for skin conditioning and viscosity controlling.
- Disteardimonium Hectorite – a naturally occurring clay mineral, hectorite is a thickening agent for cosmetic ingredients.
- Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate – as a skin conditioning agent and emollient.
- Commiphora Myrrha Extract – a natural skin soothing oil.
- Tocopherol – vitamin E, an antioxidant, which helps fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a version of vitamin E, an antioxidant, which helps fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – used in anti-aging treatments, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, evening skin tone and protecting skin from free-radical damage.
- Synthetic Japan Wax – the vegan alternative to beeswax.
- Dicalcium Phosphate – useful in the personal care department for its opacity, bulking capabilities, and its ability to affect the overall pH of the product.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate – used to improve the texture and sensory feel of formulations.
- Squalane – balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy.
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate – adds subtle luminosity and definition for skin that looks naturally glowing.
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite – a bulking agent and a viscosity-increasing agent.
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate – adds subtle luminosity and definition for skin that looks naturally glowing.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate – used for a variety of purposes in cosmetics and personal care products, including as a binder, thickener, film-forming agent, emulsion stabilizer, and abrasive.
- Acrylates Copolymer – helps with water resistance.
- Silica – improves collagen production.
- Tin Oxide – gives the product a glossy, pearlescent effect
- Flavor (Aroma)
*Benzyl Benzoate, *Hexyl Cinnamal. May Contain (+/-): Mica. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499). Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). * Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.*