Hottie Scotty Matte Liquid Lipstick
Out of stock
Hottie Scotty is a beautifully rich plum shade that is sure to grab the hearts of many. Developed for the very talented Alma Dance Team to last throughout their performances!
Watch the video in the ‘video’ tab below to see the color being applied!
Three times more pigment packed into this bold liquid lipstick that finishes perfectly matter. Goes on opaque, dries quickly and stays put for hours! Be bold, wear suede!
Coordinating Edge Lip Liner
- Isododecane – helps create a “matte” finish for lipstick, cheek color, and foundation.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – helps your skin and hair products dry quickly and spread more easily.
- Beeswax – hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin.
- Octyldodecanol – used as a texture enhancer in moisturizers and lip products due to its lubricating and emollient properties.
- Disteardimonium Hectorite – a naturally occurring clay mineral, hectorite is a thickening agent for cosmetic ingredients.
- VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – helps disperse the product.
- Trimethylsiloxysilicate – helps hold pigments in place while providing water-resistance in skin care and color cosmetic applications.
- SD Alcohol 40B – a solvent, makes cosmetically elegant, light formulas.
- Propylene Carbonate – forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss and helps to smooth and soften skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E, an antioxidant, which helps fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Phenoxyethanol – antimicrobial and highly effective in preventing the growth of fungi, bacteria, and yeast in a product formula.
- Caprylyl Glycol – helps to pull water into the skin and hold it in the skin. It also acts as a preservative, stabilizing skincare formulations. It also attracts and holds moisture in the skin,giving the skin a smooth plumped appearance.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – a conditioning agent and preservative.
- Hexylene Glycol – a solvent and viscosity agent used in many skin care products.
MAY CONTAIN:Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Mica (CI77019), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide (Cl77492), Iron Oxide (Cl77491), Iron Oxide (Cl77499). Red 21 Lake (Cl45380), Red 7 Lake (Cl15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Cl15985), Blue 1 Lake (Cl42090), Manganese Violet (Cl77742). Yellow 5 Lake (Cl19140), Red 28 Lake (CI45410), Red 6 (CI15850), Tin Oxide (CI77861), Silica.