It is time to think outside the box for your daily face cleanser. Powder is in! As we are learning more and more that exfoliating cleansing brushes aren’t so great for the skin (way too rough), but cream cleansers don’t seem to exfoliate enough. Introducing Grounding Powder Foaming Face Wash.
Rice powder is extremely gentle on skin, but still effective and natural enough to buff any traces of makeup and free radicals away.
Powder face wash? Really? Let me tell you, it is life-changing! Especially if you have sensitive skin, but need very light exfoliation daily. Our unique foaming powder face wash will leave your skin so fresh and so clean.
To Use: Pour a dime-sized amount of powder into the palm of your hand. Add a couple of drops of water, and rub together to create a light foam. Gently wash your face with the powder-paste until clean. Follow with our facial mositurizer, Bedew. Gentle enough to use day and night.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder acts as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent that can help with skin aging. Also contains properties to brighten the skin and decrease acne.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate cleans the skin by helping water to mix with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away.
- Kaolin (White Clay) Contains antibacterial properties and may be useful in treating acne, too. The minerals in kaolin clay can remove oils, secretions, and contaminants from the skin. They serve as cleansing and refreshing agents by absorbing moisture and impurities and by reducing blemishes.
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate makes the product foam and protects the skin from drying and retains the moisture content.
- Oat (Avena sativa) powder creates a protective barrier, known as the skin microbiome, on the surface of the skin that guards against bad bacteria and UV rays.
- Rosa centifolia (Rose) Petal Powder maintains skin tone, cleanses and nourishes the skin.
- Matcha Green Tea (Certified organic) helps prevent aging.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder soothes sensitive skin.