We use our exclusive Rapid-Rinse formulas that were created to ensure you are never orange. We use high-end dyes and natural ingredients to ensure a glowing tan, every single time. In-studio tans starting at $45 and mobile tanning starting at $75.
It is rare you find a spray tan formula that looks natural AND is made from natural ingredients. Our founder, Caitlin Picou, is a licensed makeup artist and refused to get a spray tan for years, because she always looked orange. No matter the formula, spray tan artist, or even if she applied it herself. The same result, not natural-looking. It screamed ‘spray tan’. Caitlin then set out on a mission to create a formula, blended with high-end dyes to offset any orange-hue, based on skintones. She believed that you could achieve a natural-glow, without looking like you just had spray tan, no matter how fair or dark your skin.
If you have tried our OG product, Opulent Body Bronzer, you already know the natural glow that Caitlin wanted to achieve. She turned that beautiful body bronzing formula into a lasting spray tan, with Opulent No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3.
Each spray tan artist will examine your skintone, along with your level of tan you wish to achieve, and will make a recommendation on which spray tan formula, along with how long until your first warm rinse. Fully customized to your undertones, so you will always look natural, never orange.
If you would like to book a spray tan, please call 985-900-2455, email email@example.com or click the appointment request form below.
- Exclusive Rapid Rinse formula, created based off skintones.
- You can shower in as little as 2 hours post spray. No more needing to sleep in your tan.
- Fully-trained artists who ensure a professional and safe experience every time.
- Natural Ingredients you can trust.
- Competitive pricing
How To Prep For Your Appointment:
- Exfoliate using exfoliation gloves, gel exfoliator or body scrubs, 24-48 hours prior. If using an oil-based product, like our Scrub Sugar Scrub, use 48 hours prior. (If you wax, we recommend getting waxed 48-72 hours before your spray tan).
- Shave any unwanted hair 24 hours prior.
- Stop using any topical acne, retinol or witch hazel products 48 hours prior.
- Manicures and Pedicures should be done 24-48 hours prior, and massages 48-72 hours prior.
- If you had a sunburn within the previous 2 weeks, we will not spray you. As the spray tan will peel.
- Recently gotten a spray tan? Make sure to remove ALL previous spray tan before coming to your appointment. If not, you risk looking splotchy and orange in those areas.
- Arrive to your appointment free of any deodorant, perfume, moisturizer, oils, or makeup. We do have wipes and face wash, at no additional cost, if you need.
- Wear dark, loose clothing, and open-toed sandals after your appointment. No bras, jeans, or tight yoga pants should be worn after your tan.
- Bring hair clip or tie. Hair must be put up in a hair net (that we provide).
- You are welcome to tan however you feel most comfortable. Women may dress all the way down. We also have disposable thong underwear, along with pasties (thinking of your nursing mommas!). You are welcome to wear dark swimsuit bottoms and tops if desired. Again, however you feel most comfortable. We provide hair nets. Men must wear undergarments.
- We provide barrier cream for knees, heels, hands and feet. Our spray tan artist will guide you on application.
- Our certified artists will guide you every step of the way, ensuring the most even spray tan application. She will apply a drying powder to certain areas to prevent any stickiness.
After Your Appointment
- Take a luke-warm shower according to the hours the spray tan artist suggested. Typically around 4 hours. The longer you leave it on, the darker you will become. Can shower as early as 2 hours after spray tan.
- Avoid peeing in the shower. Be sure to rub your hands all over your body, versus using soap or loofah, to rinse off all bronzer.
- Do NOT use soaps containing sulfates or parabens. Avoid oil based products.
- Apply lotion every day to keep skin hydrated
- With proper care, our spray tans will last 7-10 days.
- Loving your tan? Consider joining our Monthly Glow Clique. Unlimited spray tans for $75 per month. Pause or cancel anytime.
- If any issues arise, please give us a call at 985-900-2455 or send a text to 985-283-3233
What To Expect For An At-Home Spray Tan:
- We bring a tent and extraction fan to your home. We recommend setting up in an easily cleanable location, like a bathroom
- Overspray can occur, but our formula is able to be cleaned off of nearly every surface.
- At-home spray tans are available in the Northshore area. Typically on average cost $75. Servicing more areas soon!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an at-home spray tan or call 985.900.2455.
When To Book:
- If you are booking for a special event, such as a wedding or dance, we recommend getting a tan 1-2 days prior. That way you are the darkest shade possible, and, while rare, if any issues arise we can address them prior to your event.
- If you are a bride-to-be, we highly recommend doing a trial run a month or two prior, to ensure you are happy with the shade.
“I highly recommend their services for all your bridal beauty needs! They are decisive, but flexible. My entourage was well taken care of, and the artists were very kind. I was overly delighted with make-up and hair! I truly felt like a beautiful, blushing bride!”Kristyn Williams
“Could not be happier with the service we received for our wedding! The hair and makeup artists were friendly, professional, and supportive. At every step of the way, they were checking to be sure that my vision as the bride was being fulfilled and even exceeded. Kismet services, including the glam/natural makeup, beautiful hair styles, and super-comfortable false lashes, make everyone feel beautiful and glowing, even though it was 90+ degrees outside the day of the ceremony. Wedding pictures looked that much better because of them. If you want professionals who will brighten your day and make you feel like the main character, hire Kismet for your next event!”Teresa Vall